TANIA RODNEY

« Older   Newer »
catwalk
view post Posted on 29/12/2009, 21:42 by: catwalk

Hello Diane,
I have to say that i agree with you, I get the feeling went Urs romance made his official on April 04 2008, she was already pregnant and that was the right thing to do like that picture beside you said we never see them holding hand, and on that picture she try's to give herself the innocent look: wub: I think it works on onyl Urs, she looks like she has no feeling she doesn't smile very much, just look at somebody post that picture setting here having lunch or something she has that look in her eyes like there's no joy or happyness in her she always looks sad.
Maybe she should do some thing about that blond hair and those eyebrows drak. and she try's to look so professional on all the video we see her she always running with make-up brush or fexing Their hair, for such she's going to act that way the camera are rolling went she doesn't know she's begin on camera she's Seb or talking with somebody else, except Urs.I would not be surprised if she was the cause of the break-up for Urs and his ex they Their relationship ended at the end of 2006.
It's funny Seb talks about his wife and kids, alots David talks about his wife and went I got married it was no secrets, and I went carols spilled from his wife,
So What is the story with Urs? what's wrong with him, or is it Because he doesn't want to lose his place he like's all the attention he get's from all the women.
I read on this forum that now they have spilled. He has not lost much I do hope the baby looks like him: kisss.gif: and not her.
All the others guys have pretty wife Sara is very pretty, very pretty Carols wife was Seb's Wife will so so.
All of Urs Girlfriends more or less but I would say less specially Tiana not pretty at all.

she smile a lot with Seb maybe his next goal

If you feel bad about the way you feel about Tania do.
But it tells you a bit what others think of her, your not the only one

Well I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Have Fun and I'll be back soon.

Catwalk

Edited by catwalk - 20/2/2010, 15:41

154 replies since 25/9/2009, 05:02   12702 views