TANIA RODNEY

« Older   Newer »
Luna50
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 06:34 by: Luna50

Hello to all My Name is Diane,:cat2_h4h.gif:

I,m new to this froum, I feel I have to say what,s on my mind
First Tania,s looks well don't see her as beautiful but not ugly, sometimes she really dosen,t look very good.

She's not old but she is not a spring chick, for a stylist I can say she has much style, you know stylist is just a nice word for hair dresser.

In an interview Urs once said he like a waman to look feminine, and look like a waman, I guess he over look that one.

One thing i don't understand is why she's always walking so far behind him or standing somewhere in a corner of a room.or walking with sombody who is not Urs, there act more like friends then lover.
We saw one picture were Urs his holsing her hand and has is arm around her, and she looks so uncomfortable What's wrong with that picture.

At the Visa In London Aug 24 08 she was in the stand and Urs was was below her in the stand, never once's help her donw or took her hand.

And if you don't want people taking pictures of you pregnant well you should stay home.

And now Urs maybe it's time you come out clean with your fans, we buy the CD, DVD, we go to your concerts, that pays your bills and your rich life style.
It's your choice to be in that business and have stardom, now you have to except some of the down side that comes with it.

Us the fan don't want to know every detail of your life maybe if you would say what you have to say and stop saying your not ready to talk about it.and fans would be ok with it.
Sorry Urs your the one who is causing so much GOSSIP around you and you know who.

Everybody is try to make the guys Il Divo like angels, :(CD): there man just like the others.

It seem to me Mr.Urs Buhler go's from one relationship into other, as far as I can see he lives with every one of his girlfriend
well this time it caught-up with him.
For a waman of that ages, she's not to responsible she got he self pregnant.

I think by what I read on Urs He overestimate himself, and a waman can make him belive anything she wants and take advantage of this If he thank's hes in love with her I thank he falls in love pretty fast he should take some time and live by himsele.
I wonder how he really feel about his new fine life, most people with a new baby would be so happy and want to share thier joy :clapping.gif: and talk about it, but not him, It really makes you wonder

Well girls thst's it I said what I had to say, I know some of you won't be happy, Hi everybody has thier opinion.

Diane

154 replies since 25/9/2009, 05:02   12702 views