ilmonse
view post Posted on 15/9/2009, 22:07

aii lo amoo!!
me mato con eso de "amamos cantar para ustedes"
es taaaan liindo
pufF cada dia me vuelvo mas siren!!!

mari212
view post Posted on 24/9/2009, 02:41

[color=purple]Hola soy nueva en el club de admiradoras y me gustaría saber más de ILDIVO porque son lo máximo...
Me encanta Sebastien y aunque s´´e que n soy la única, su amor alcanza para todas. Por favor mantenganme informada de la gira por Perú en octubre.
Saludos a todas
[/color]

SirenDiva
view post Posted on 21/12/2009, 21:47

aw k lindo mi amorrrsitoooo sebbb!!!
me enkanta!!! I ♥ YOU SEB!!
me enkanta la forma en k se expresa respecto a su family y sobre las fans... aw kuando dice k aunk estan okupados piensan en nosotras todo el tiempo!!!! k lindo!!
y dice k aman kantar para nosotras !!aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
k dulce!! el frances es un amor!! por eso soi siren!!XD
xoxo

Diva_sebastien
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 02:17

OMG jamas habia leido estos articulos y me parecen muy hermosos q seb se xprese asi estan tierno por eso lo amo

fulvi
view post Posted on 19/10/2010, 16:14

sebastian, mira soy una decendiente de franceses la quinta generacion ya jajaja no hablo fraces pero estoy estudiando no entiendo mucho pero ahi voy, te pido un favor, ojala lo apuntes en tu lista de tours con el grupo, me gustaria que analizen para venir a PARAGUAY, por favor les suplico, tambien aqui los amamos a todos tengo todos los DVD y Cd deseo tanto verlos oirlos en persona, recuerdence también de este pequeño pais de habla hispana y guarani jejeje ne pora katu (en guarani) y en español significa sos hermoso, rohayhu que significa te quiero, besos y ojala me respondas este es mi email [email protected]

jaqui
view post Posted on 21/10/2010, 22:41

BOnjour seb...! i hope you are ok and having a great time with your family :) i love IL DIVO and i really like how you express about your wife and sons .. I REally really hope you guys come to Guatemala someday all though it is a small and pour country you guys have many fans who loves you and we would love to have you in our country love from Guatemala Jaqui :)
btw my email is [email protected]

sugieli
view post Posted on 28/3/2011, 05:28

Ya no hay mensajitos recientes de Sebastian ultmamente? Cómo estarán los mellizitos y Renne? Mmmmmm....La verdad extraño a todo IL DIVO, sólo Carlitos con algunas noticias ahora que va a actuar sólo mientras terminan su último disco.

aseralsi
view post Posted on 28/3/2011, 07:00

si si hay muchos mensajitos reciente de sebbie , es un encanto cada vez q lo deja... es un maravilloso ser humano y eso lo demuetsra cada vez q nos deja algo por eso lo queremos cada vez mas

besos

sugieli
view post Posted on 31/3/2011, 16:10

En donde ASERALSI, nos puedes colgar sus mensajitos por fis?

loribeth
view post Posted on 31/3/2011, 22:55

Ahora se paga por entrar? válgame Dios!:o: :o: :o:

Gracias por el mensaje!!!

:uuurs:

aseralsi
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 06:13

QUOTE (sugieli @ 31/3/2011, 09:10) 
En donde ASERALSI, nos puedes colgar sus mensajitos por fis?

en el face lo hace seguido y si claro que se lo puedo dejar jejeje

jusatmente hoy felicito a todas las mamas porque alla en londres se festejo a qellas

bueno les dejo los ultimos msj qu ha dejado mi sebbi en el face les debo la traducciòn q no soy bueno en eso apenas estoy aprendiendo

*********************************************+

today
.de Sebastien Izambard, el jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011 a las 16:24.

Hello how are you ? I have been working on a great song today and acting in the morning. I'm having lots of fun. How are you guys ? I have to say that i love all pics. The truth is in your eyes and i love all those smiley pics of yours. Guys this is crazy what's going on in Japan. I'm really worried about the world we live in but i guess the message is protect your planet and treasure every minutes of life. Any thougts ? We are working hard with our management to find a to help Japan. On that note i wish you all a great night. Big kisses xoxo

Happy Friday
.de Sebastien Izambard, el Viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011 a las 17:39.

Good evening guys, what a beautiful day in London to spend in Family. It was our Nanny's birthday and we all went to a great restaurant. It was a beautiful day. I hope yours was as wonderful as mine because each day counts. We went after this to buy some helmets for the kids so they can go on their scooters and they were gone after that so quickly and i thought to myself Luca and Rose are growing way to fast. My little girl the love of my life after my wife of course. As for my angel lulu he charms all the ladies i think he could easily take over daddy but i very much still enjoy charming you mesdames and seeing your beautiful smile as we sing on stage lol... Anyways thought i'd say hello before beddy time.

Mhauwwww xo

.*****************************************

.Good evening....
.de Sebastien Izambard, el Domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011 a las 18:49.

Hello guys,

How was your weekend ? Mine was really fabulous and full of cuddles from the ninos (kids).

I read online about the earthquake between Thailand and Laos OMG, this is never ending and the worst thing is that we are responsible individually for what the earth is going through.

I really concern about what our children will see of our planet.

I really carreful with recycling, not that i am Algor but i'm really trying my best to be carreful for our children.

big kisses to all of you and Special ones to our friend in Japon we love you and think about your a loooooon.

xoxoxooxo

ç*******************************+

April i love April....
.de Sebastien Izambard, el Viernes, 01 de abril de 2011 a las 3:56.

The 1st of April in France we trick people. I remember tricking my mum and grandma and think i heard 7 years ago about Il divo and they thought i was tricking them as it was on the 1st of April.

Hey French people try to be funny as they can...

The program today : Kids woke up at 6.30 as usual. Wife sleepy a bit anwell, daddy awake daddy woke up get the breakfast ready then get them to nursery where they are so creative much more than Daddy. Luca and Rose are so much more talented than Daddy, it's scary they use my I phone as if they were born with it. Anyways then a meeting in the morning and more so 12pm work an amazing guitarist composer to finish some songs. We've done 12 songs this year together i think and we have some amazing stuffs. We are writting for the love of music nothing in particular. I have few things in mind as song as they become concrete i will of course let you know.

We are also putting together some ideas to raise monies for Japan and we still have in our heart Haiti, Thailand, My lovely Queensland in Oz. I hope one day i will have the power to help our fragile planet.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy mother's day in England....

P.s: I read all the PM but you have to forgive me i can't reply to one and not the others so i prefer to post here.

Maybe i will try to set up once a month an interactive chat where you can ask me your questions, how's that ?

Bises Sebastien.

Sebastien Izambard
Happy mother's day. You are the best and this is the hardest thing in the world and giving birth. Lots of love to you all. XO
Hace 19 horas ·

************************+

y no se si este lo pusieron por aqui pero igual y se los dejo

mensaje de seb que dejo en sony japon por motivo de lo qu ha sucedido en aquellas tierras..

Dear Japanese friends and whomever is in Japan right now, Our thoughts are with you constantly.

@I cannot believe what is going on out there and am following the news permanently.
@The one thing i'm certain is how you always face up to the most difficult situations & you are doing amazingly well and are all Heroes.
@Those amazing fire brigade workers who have put their lives in danger without having to think twice about it inspire us all.
@You've taught the world to never fall apart and keep your head up in the worst situation.
@We have a lot to learn from you and i hope we can hand in hand find ways to bring those in need food, water, shelter etc.
@You have still put up your big smiles and that is already a victory itself...you never give up, nor will we in finding a suitable way to really help you.
@May our thoughts and music hopefully provide a small solace for some as we go through this horrifying event together..

@With love,
@Sebastien on behalf of Carlos, Urs and David san from Il Divo xxxx

"Andrea"
view post Posted on 18/4/2011, 20:31

hola a todas
como estan
oigan una pregunta
ya me puedo registrar en el oficial ???
o todavia no
porfa alguien que me conteste
saludos

aseralsi